Please submit the following documents to apply for the I-20 form:
- Scanned copy of your valid passport (if applicable, your dependent’s passport)
- Financial-Certification-2018-19 with an official bank letter showing sufficient funds on deposit for one year of study
- Proof of health insurance for you and your dependents (if applicable)
- Please contact the Designated School Official (DSO) for insurance options
Please note, funding in the form of stocks, bonds, securities, valuations or beneficiary/insurance certificates are not acceptable. The funding must be in cash deposit form.
Please send these documents to:
Office of Admissions
Claremont School of Theology
1325 N. College Ave., Claremont, CA 91711.
Once you have submitted your confirmation form, paid the confirmation fee, and submitted your completed Financial Verification Form and supporting documents, your I-20 will be issued and sent to you via regular airmail or FedEx.
- Transferring from a school in the United States?
If you are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 student visa, you also need to submit the F-1 Student Transfer form. You have 15 days from the start of classes to complete your transfer. The Financial Verification Form and Transfer Form can be found online.