The Writing & Speech Center, located in Craig 104, is available to all Claremont School of Theology students. If you have questions about any stage of your writing process, want help overcoming writer’s block or interpreting an assignment, or if you just want someone to tell you that what you have written makes sense (or not), feel free to make an appointment.
We offer consultations via telephone, Zoom conferencing, and in person. You may also drop by the Writing Center when it is open, and we will help you if we are not already booked.
Write-In/Night Against Procrastination
Monday, May 2, 2017
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Are you procrastinating on your midterm papers or thesis/dissertation? Need a place to work or tutors to help you overcome writer’s block? Come join other students in the same boat to work on your midterm papers, dissertation, or thesis! Tutors will be present to help you, or you can just come and write. Snacks will be provided! Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Schedule an Appointment
The Writing and Speech Center offers appointments in three formats:
- In-Person (at our center, Craig 104-A),
- Online Videoconference (via Zoom), and
- Teleconference. If your teleconference is with a tutor, please call 909-447-2556 at the beginning
of your appointment time. If your teleconference is with Jennifer, please call 909-447-2539 at
the beginning of your appointment time.
There are three ways you can get help from the Writing Center:
- CLICK HERE to make an appointment in advance using our online scheduling system.
- You may also stop by and make an appointment in person.
- You are welcome to drop in when we’re open and see if someone can work with you.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so online at least 24 hours in advance, so that another person can use that time slot.