If you’re interested in campus housing, fill out the application and submit payment here. To check the status of your application, or if you have any questions, please contact the housing office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, campus housing is at capacity. If you are interested in being added to the waiting list, please fill out the application at the link above. To access a list of other apartments and living arrangements in the area around CST, please click here.
A limited number of on-campus apartments are available for hybrid students during the intensive weeks. We have partnered with the local DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to provide our hybrid program students with discounted rates for the dates of 08/20/17-08/27/2017. The DoubleTree provides comfortable accommodations within walking distance to campus. For more information and to reserve your hotel room, please click here.
- Complete the FAFSA if you haven’t already done so, and have the results sent to CST (school code: G-01288).
- Accept your financial aid package once it is available in the Student Portal.
- Students who have been awarded Federal Loans need to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling at studentloans.gov.
- Health insurance is required of all full-time students. You will be automatically enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente student plan unless you submit a waiver form indicating that you already have health insurance coverage.
- If you already have health insurance coverage, please fill out and return this waiver form.