• Generate marketing ideas and strategies
• Prepare advertisements for use both in printed and digital forms
• Create web/social media presence
• Collaborate on the creation of a new website for the Center for Contemplation & Action
• Meet weekly with the priest-in-charge (PIC) to learn about the programs to be advertised
• Report monthly to the PIC and the Communication Committee
Christ Church is seeking to establish a “Center for Contemplation and Action” (final name tbd) which will offer a wide variety of events, classes, retreats, and workshops. The programs are being devised under the leadership of the priest-in-charge of the congregation. Some of the programs are already in place (see the website). We are seeking an individual who is familiar with digital marketing and social media and who is interested in helping us communicate our mission and reach out to the wider community to attract people to the Center.
Christ Church is the Episcopal Parish in Ontario, California (www.christchurchontario.net). Established in 1886, this Christian community is known for its beautiful and inspiring liturgies, for its practice of contemplative spirituality, for its open social stance, and for its thoughtful attitude to our Christian life.
Position is part-time and will be paid as an independent contractor with a estimated maximum of 8 hours per week. Payment will be bi-weekly at $15 per hour, up to a maximum total of $3120 for 6 months (26 weeks).
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, resume, and work sample/ portfolio addressed to the Rev. Gianluigi Gugliermetto at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expertise in social media and advertising
• Reliable transportation to the Center
• Interest in our rich tradition
• Familiarity with graphic design software
• Strong copy-writing and editing abilities
Per Hour or Salary Range15.00 per hour
Address1127 N. San Antonio Ave.
Ontario, CA 91762
Contact PersonGianluigi Gugliermetto