Business office functions for Claremont School of Theology include general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other financial matters. Student can access their accounts via the Student Portal and may email firstname.lastname@example.org to review charges, billing, account statements, arrange for payment plans, request medical insurance enrollment, or medical insurance waivers, and inquire about paying their bill.
Estimated Tuition Worksheet – Future Semester Charges
Once you have registered for classes, the best way to determine your account balance is through the Estimated Tuition Worksheet in the Student Portal. This worksheet takes into account the courses for which you are registered (including any pending registrations), your approved financial aid award, and any other charges that have been applied to your account. If you add or drop courses, or if your financial aid award changes, this worksheet will update automatically to reflect these changes.
Please refer to the “How to View Billing Information Online” guide for assistance in accessing your Estimated Tuition Worksheet.
View Student Charges and Make Payment
Students can view their charges, payments, and adjustments (if any) via the Student Portal. Rent and tuition accounts are available 24 hours a day for student’s view and to make payments on both Rent and Tuition accounts. Following are different ways payments can be submitted to CST:
- Credit card or debit card payment (online with student portal)
- Credit card or debit card payment (online on CST Student Payment Link)
- Check, Cash or Money Order by mail or in person at the Business Office
- Make Deferred Payment Plan arrangement by emailing email@example.com
- Click to view instructions: View Student Rent & Tuition Accounts and Make Payments via Credit Card
- Tuition Charges are posted to student accounts, within two days of ADD/DROP day
- Disbursement checks are ready seven to ten days after posting of Tuition Charges
- Students Accounts with balances are placed on “HOLD” one week after Disbursement checks are issued
- 1098-T Tax Forms are available via student portal after January 31 of each year
To make inquiries to your account, resolve holds, pay your bill, etc., please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach the Bursar, please email at email@example.com.
For payroll related questions (timesheets, account log-in, lockout, etc.), please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may call 909-962-6762 to reach anyone in the business office.