- English Proficiency Notes: Applicants whose first language is not English can submit either the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- TOEFL iBT – Please submit Internet-based (iBT) scores. Computer-based (CBT) scores will only be accepted if an applicant lives in a country that does not offer the iBT. Minimum scores preferred vary by program.
- IELTS – (International English Language Testing System) – Minimum scores preferred vary by program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Applicants who have been away from academic study for five years or more can select individuals who can speak to academic potential and professional accomplishments to fulfill the academic recommendation requirement.
- Spiritually Integrative Counseling M.A., Spiritual Care & Counseling D.Min., and Spiritually Integrative Psychotherapy Ph.D. Applicants: Individuals applying to these tracks must have completed one unit of CPE, and must submit their supervisor evaluation with their application for admission.
- Application Materials:
- Please ensure that all application materials are in English.
- Hard copies of supporting documentation should be mailed to: Claremont School of Theology Office of Admission 1325 N College Ave Claremont, CA 91711
The School does not retain application materials beyond three years and requires new materials from applicants who exceed that timeframe. All application materials become the property of Claremont School of Theology and will not be returned to the applicant nor released to a third party (e.g. educational institution).