Official transcripts are available upon request via mail (paper copy) and electronically using the National Student Clearinghouse. If you are a current student, you can access your unofficial transcript using your student portal.
How to request an OFFICIAL transcript
- Follow the instructions on the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Have the following information ready:
- Social security number
- Student ID
- Payment information.
How to request Unofficial Transcript or an Enrollment Verification
To request unofficial transcripts or enrollment verifications, fill out our Request for Release of Records form
Processing time and fees
The normal processing time for transcripts is three to five working days from the time your request is received.
Official transcripts are $6.50 each plus NSC fees. Generally, an electronic transcript is $10 and mail transcript $11.40. Fees will vary depending on the shipping method you request and the number of copies you request via mail.
The processing time for unofficial transcripts and enrollment verification letters is three to five working days from the time your request is received.
- Unofficial transcript: FREE
- Unofficial transcripts for CST Admissions: free
- Enrollment verification letter: free
- Domestic mail (US mail) fee: Minimum of $30
- Expedited International mail (outside US) fee: will be based on FedEx Taxes and estimated at $80 per envelope packages.